Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet!

#6: Coffee with...honey?

Sometimes it's the smallest changes that can be the most satisfying.

Eman and I met up for brunch at Aris Grill this morning.  Instead of pouring in white sugar, brown sugar, or some artificial chemical sweetener (like I would typically do), I followed Eman's example and went with honey.

While not a particularly daring or outrageous first, it's noteworthy if only for the fact that I've been drinking coffee for 25 years, and hadn't yet paired it with this natural and healthier sweetener.

I'm converted.

Though trying maple syrup with my refill might have been trying to take a good idea a little too far.

2 comments:

  1. Nice....then you will encounter a "first" of not taking coffee....and perhaps foregoing it all together ;)

    ReplyDelete